Translate

The Royal British Legion

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Wednesday 18 November 2020

Wednesday 18th November 2020

   Wednesday 18th November 2020

I can not believe that we are drawing so close to the end of an other year and the one thing that I can think of is how lucky that I am to still be alive and to be able to watch my children grow each day.



The hardest job I have had to do is to not just take care of myslef because no one else will do that for you, but to take care of my family.

I have used this time to go back to the drawing board and to work on my future goals and who I can hopefully move forward in 2021 and how my children will also.

One of the main things that I have done is go back to basics and I have done this by taking the time to draw up a budget plan and to try and average out my incomings and outgoings over the last 6 months so that I can start planing for the future.

I will add a budget plan link to this blog, if I have not already added one.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure Warrior Maiden

Pure Warrior Maiden
Please click on image(s) to clink to other website(s)