Translate

The Royal British Legion

Popular Posts

Search This Blog

Saturday 23 December 2017

Dad’s Bees The Beekeeper’s Honey Recipe Book

Dad’s Bees The Beekeeper’s Honey Recipe Book
First Edition
By Leonardo Canziani
ISBN ?

I picked this book up then I was at a market and brought it from a local Beekeeper www.dadsbees.co.uk this is not a book that you would cook from if you were Vegan so I am looking at finishing this book before I TRY TO BE VEGAN. FOR A MONTH.

I have looked over the book and I am looking at I am using local Honey from Coventry and aim to finish this book by 2019. The book covers a wide selection of recipes I will will look at using some of them for my sons birth day on the 6th January 2018. I am looking at the following.

Honey Glazed Vegetables (page 17)
Honey and Mint Sausages (page 21)
Sesame Chicken Skewers (Qourn) (Page 34)
Carrot, orange and Coriander soup (page 36)
Brandy Snaps (page 40) + Icecream
Chocolate Waffles (page 41)
Carrot, Honey and Raisin Cake (Page 42)
Dad’s Bees Ginger Bread (page 43)
Honey Flapjacks (page 45)
Spiced Hot Cider (page 56)
Minted Honey Pineapple Cooler (page 57)
Banana Shake (page 59)

Some of the recipes I may change but I will try to stick to the.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pure Warrior Maiden

Pure Warrior Maiden
Please click on image(s) to clink to other website(s)